- Scanned valid ID card (e.g., KTP, passport)
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Scanned score of SNBT UTBK or CBT-UM UGM or SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) or scanned high school academic transcripts (semester 1 – semester 5). For overseas students, high school institutions are required to have equivalent qualifications to A-Level or international baccalaureate or have endorsement from the Indonesian Embassy in their country of origin. The transcripts should be in English.
- English Proficiency Certificate - Institutional TOEFL PBT (500 or above)/TOEFL iBT (61 or above)/IELTS (6 or above)/Duo Lingo (110 or above)/AcEPT (268 or above)
- Scanned certificates of the most prestigious awards (if available)
- Letter of financial commitment
The selection process is based on desk evaluation and interviews